Analog Input Example For S7 300 Cpu 313c

vikas.vvs

Dear all,

any one can you please send me an example programme in S7 300 plc in which 2 analog inputs are read and compared with a preset value ( LAD)

regards
vikas

Hello vikas.vss;

Last week I presented you with an example to read and scale an analog input value with a Siemens S7 PLC. Please look at and study (the online help is quite good) the instruction in the Compare folder of the Lad/FBD/STL editor; yyou will be able to use them to compare the results of the scale functions.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

PLC S7-300 CPU 313C

Conditions:

Total 5 inputs:
1) Liquid Temperature
2) Room Temperature
3) Top of the Bioreactor(Warm Temperature)
4) Bottom of the Bioreactor(Cold Temperature)
5) The Given Temperature from the Keyboard

Note: First 4 temeperatures are connected to the inputs of PLC.

Total 5 Outputs:

1) IN A
2) IN B
3) ENABLE A
4) ENABLE B
5) Fix Temperature

Note: 1)When the top of the Bioreactor crosses the limit of temperature i.e. 64 degree celcius, motor must turn on off or start rotating in the opposite direction. Remember, Bioreactor is connected to motor.

2) When the bottom of bioreactor is less than 10 degree celcius, motor must turn on or start rotating in the right direction.

Note: Motor is connected to the output of PLC.

Dear friends,

Please, develop the PLC program to control the various temperatures in the above conditions.

yeah

PLC S7-300 CPU 313C

Conditions:

Total 5 inputs:
1) Liquid Temperature
2) Room Temperature
3) Top of the Bioreactor(Warm Temperature)
4) Bottom of the Bioreactor(Cold Temperature)
5) The Given Temperature from the Keyboard

Note: First 4 temeperatures are connected to the inputs of PLC.

Total 5 Outputs:

1) IN A
2) IN B
3) ENABLE A
4) ENABLE B
5) Fix Temperature

Note: 1)When the top of the Bioreactor crosses the limit of temperature i.e. 64 degree celcius, motor must turn on off or start rotating in the opposite direction. Remember, Bioreactor is connected to motor.

2) When the bottom of bioreactor is less than 10 degree celcius, motor must turn on or start rotating in the right direction.

Note: Motor is connected to the output of PLC.

Dear friends,

Please, develop the PLC program to control the various temperatures in the above conditions.

Dear friend,

Send 500USD to my paypall account and I will get started on this tonight.

Could take several days to work out the bugs and mess with my schedule.

Additional funds may be needed toward end of project.

Additional features may be added at any time with the addition of funds.

Send me an IM and I will give you the details. When I receive funds I will get started.

Av Niz Day.

At first I thought this was a quiz and thought "Can't be bothered"!

Re reading it, it certainly sounds like nepalesemanoj wants to hire someone!!!

Last edited:
Answers to questions are one thing, but "Hey her's my I/O and what I want , write me a prog OK?"

That's a bit much

PLC S7-300, CPU313C

There are four analog and other four digital inputs to PLC. Analog inputs are various temperatures. Now, we need to get the signals for output temperatures and PWM. Current ranges from 4mA to 20 mA. As you know all the parameters of PLC S7-300 CPU313C , now let us start doing the program considering the above conditions.