Rsview32 Device Tags Count

plcnovel

Hi All
Is there a precise way in Rsview32 Works to count how many device tags i am using in my project? Other than going into its CSV table and count the number of row....thanks in advance

Regards

Edit Mode/Tag Database/

Open each folder that you have created, the tag numbers are listed on the left..

unless I'm not understanding you...

Open the tag database, go to the Help menu and pick Tag Statistics (working from memory here so the name may be slightly different).

It'll show you how many device tags you've used in the project.

Similar Topics

Could someone help please. I open up a new project and get the error "Database conversion failed The database contains 615tags, maximum supported...
Replies
Views
I'm importing an RSView32 project into FTView SE. I'm using Legacy Tag Database Conversion on a virtual machine with Windows XP, I did the first...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I have a rsview32 application, when I try to run it it loads upto 80% system settings and the crashes saying Rsview32 Project...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys I'm having trouble assigning a tag to an activex label on a Multipage Tab. I can assign the tag to an active x label on a normal display...
Replies
Views
I have followed the procedure below to convert RSView32 project to FactoryTalk View...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom