+/- 15 volt DC Power Supply

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has come across a +/- 15 Volts DC linear power supply that is DIN rail mountable. I've done searches on yahoo, but only seem to come up with swithing power supplies (which is what I have). All the +/- 15 Volts DC linear power supply's I seem to find are usually open chassis style. Has could anyone suggest a manufacturer??

In the meantime, I'll keep searching..

Thanks,

Andrew

Thanks for all the replies!

Hi all,

Just want to say thanks for everyone's effort and replies. Sorry Ididnt reply sooner, been quit busy and haven't been on here often. I ended going with a open chassis, not DIN rail power supply we had in our stores (got it the next day, and we had it in stock). I was just trying to see what was out there for my application and what might make it easier to implement in the present panel.
Oh well!

Thanks,

Andrew Evenson