Communication Link Problems

rickw

Hello Group,
I am an engineer working in Cambodia on a piece of Marine Equipment. It is controlled by a KOYO PLC. There are three stations, PLC 0 is the master, PLC 1 is in the engine room and PLC2 is on the booster barge behind us. It is a fairly simple set-up only a few dozen I/Os controoling engines and a few DC drives. The equipment has not been used in a few years but when we powered up the other day everything worked and we had a run light for the drives. Now when I started up again we are not getting the run light and the computer interface is saying we have several "control fuse/power failure alarms" It is also calling out Communication Timeout alarms for several of the drives and PLCs. I believe they are all from a common cuase but dont know hwere to start. I have checked all the power supplys and fuses and all are good. We can still communicate with PLC1 and the RXD and TXD lights are flashing on it. The other two do not have flashing lights onthe RXD and TXD. Power and run lights are lit on all three. If anyone can help give me some direction I would really appreciate it, I am getting little help from the original programmer. Or if any one listening is in Phnom Phen I would be interested in hiring you to help.
Thanks in advance for your assistance Rick