Failed Analog Communication Siemens S7-1500 with Pncan Link to TTControl (IO Module)

syakir

hello, everyone. I have problem about communication using pncan link. In my case communication Digital Input and Digital output is already success. but if i sending Analog Data (AI) the communication is nothing happen,the value is always on 0.

i don't wanna give up, and i still searching about how to troubleshooting this case. also i already check about PDO, OD, and the type of address used, and also index or subindex used. Then, i really confused because i think the configuration is already correctly.

please help me, and tell me how to troubleshooting this failed communication. thanks a lot for your help.

Similar Topics

Sorry for my lack of knowledge, beginner here. Yesterday, we had a Pro-Face SP5000 HMI fail on us. The technician said that the HMI had the blue...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I got a Parker HMI, CTC PA2. I tried to download program to it but it froze in the process and could not finalize. Now, when I try to...
Replies
Views
and then when i open the windowmaker, intouch is shutdown... that's not work that's demo I have 30days demo
Replies
Views
I'm getting the Dreaded "Failed to go Online with the Controller, Unable to Open Connection - All Connections may be in use" I suspect an...
Replies
Views
I'm getting the Dreaded "Failed to go Online with the Controller, Unable to Open Connection - All Connections may be in use" I suspect an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom