Read timers and couters in S7 300 with libnodave

dscosta

Hello!

I'm trying to read the value of timers and counters in a Siemens S7 314, with libnodave on vs 2005.
when i read the value the answer is the same number as it's possible to see on step7 when i go online with the plc, how can i transform/change that value to the real value of the timer or counter.

thanks

DSC

From the block editor select Help and then search on s5time and all is explained. The time is coded in BCD with the top digit specifying the time base. Counter value are in BCD.

Similar Topics

All, We are developing MSG instructions with ControlLogix; this controller is the master data collector for the plant. However there are some...
Replies
Views
Hi, The hardware is: Click Plc model # CO-O1DD1-O HMI model # S3ML-R magnetic-inductive flow meter model # FMM100-1001. I will set the flow meter...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to use the FAL instruction to do +=2 instead of +=1? I have an array that is organized with alternating "data" and "flag" values...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone i have a customer, who wants to show an alarm on the machine, if the I/O forces are enabled and set, on at ControlLogix L81E with...
Replies
Views
Hi Iam using monitouch hmi(V9 soft) with omron plc cj2m (CX programmer). In this I want to read a data from hmi to plc. The data was like...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom