Modicon 484 Won't Go Into Run

We have four Mod 484 controllers that, when using a HH P464 won't switch to run mode. The 484's are not connected to any I/O rack. Is there a terminator or some device that needs to be connected? Also, I would like to connect the 484's to a P190 but don't have the cable part number or pin-outs. Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

CTG

theDave2-Thanks for the reply. It looks like the .pdf files have been removed from the server. When trying to download, the page times out
Any suggestions?

CTG

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I am trying to convert a Modicon 484 program to a 984 program using Taylor Soft 1.03. I am having a little trouble and was hoping some...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I need to upload a customer's program from their Modicon 484. I am no expert with the 484 series but it is my understanding that I...
Replies
Views
Gents, Does anyone know where I could find a programming manual for this guy. tks
Replies
Views
We have a old 484 and wanted to add a timer to delay a condiction in a network We have the ldp software but no manuals can anyone tell us where to...
Replies
Views
Hey, any PLC Dinosaurs out there? I'm on a mission to convert all the remaining Modicon & Maxitron/Telemechanique systems over to A&B SLC 500 or...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom