Beckhoff - TwinCAT, one doubt

juanmdx

Hi there,

I'm working with Beckhoff and I've one question I hope someone can answer me.

Ho do I do, from the Twincat's System Manager, to view the name of an imput on the program?. I know the terminal where the input is (is one of many KL2612 it has), and the position it, and I remember that I can check the I/O's from the System Manager; does anyone knows how to do it?; because I've already opened the System Manager, clicked on the I/O Configuration and then clicked on I/O Devices, but nothing happens, the right side of the window is blank... (the PLC is working and the application is running, but I know it shouldn't be a problem).

Thanks.

Juan

Hi​
I'm really sorry for waisting your time, the way for checking the I/0's is exactly how I was doing it, the thing was that I didn't opened the System Manager of the program I was runing... I opened a blanck one, that's why I couldn't see anything :oops:
Juan​