Troubleshooting 331-7KB02-0AB0 AI 2X12 bit module.

drspanda

Dear Everyone,

Today I have faced a problem regarding channel 0 of the 331-7KB02-0AB0 AI 2X12 bit module. I have attached the wiring diagram.

331_7KB02_0AB0.JPG

step 1. I have used digital meter to measure 4-20mA current by removing wire at terminal no.2 (of module) by keeping the meter in series with terminal no.2 ----- Found No current.

331_7KB02_0AB0currentzero.JPG

step 2. I removed wire at terminal no.2 (kept it open) and connected the meter in series with terminal no.3 (of module).....I have found current in accordance with pressure.

331_7KB02_0AB0_current_not_zero.JPG

Does it mean that channel0 is faulty?

There are no other faulty indications as well as hardware diagnostics is also ok.

Thanks in advance.

Maybe you already have it.

http://mediaibox.siemens.com.br/upfiles/1123.pdf

on page 238 en 239 the wiring is shown, and the possible configuration of the input.
I do not have the hardwaremanual here but there is black configuration block on the left side marked with a-b-c-d as shown on page 239.

For mA the signal must connected to terminal 2+ and 3- for channel 0. The only limatation is the diif voltage between 3- en 20- is 2,5 Volt. And not for two wire transmitters

Last edited: