OT - Detection of liquid purge/spray

chavak

Hi,

I'm in need of detecting liquid flow from a metering pump. The is metered to spray a liquid to a container- ~2mg/spray. The pump is designed to give the accuracy of the spray. So I do not need to measure the quantity dispensed.

We are trying to detect there is a flow during each pump cycle. It is running about 30 sprays/minute.

Anybody come across such detection?

Similar Topics

Hi, I live in a rural area where the water supply works only a few hours weekly, and I use it to fill a 10,000 gallon tank. I'm looking for a...
Replies
Views
I have a FX3U clone that I am failing to get a simple Structured Text example working on and would really appreciate some help. I created a...
Replies
Views
I have an application where I want to use a safety relay in combination with a flame detector as the sensing element. The flame detector has relay...
Replies
Views
Hi Lads, I want to implement a flood prevention system with my domestic water pump. The intention is to have the water pump cut off on a daily...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a counter block (either PLC or PAC) that allows configuration of the input signal, such that it can be set to count up/down on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom