Rittal Enclosure OT

Greg Dake

Greetings,

I have a Rittal enclosure which I need a back panel for. The problem is that the enclosure is a legacy series enclosure and I'm having a hard time getting the part number for the back panel. I have contacted Rittal support (very poor, by the way) and my local distributor.

The part number on the enclosure is: E72XM5418WPSS (Electromate series)

The back panel which went with this enclosure is probably the same back panel used with a similar current series enclosure.

TIA,

Greg

You can just make your own. Find a local machine shop to cut a piece of 8 gauge sheet metal and drill the mounting holes. That'll be alot cheaper anyway...

Thanks, but...

It won't be cheaper. It takes me 5 minutes to send a part number to our ordering department to have them order the couple hundred dollar back panel.

If I have one made it requires a lot more leg work on my end...

Greg

You have an ordering department ? Owww, lucky you. I work in a $200 million dollar division of a Billion $ company and I have to do all my own ordering from spec writting to licking the envelope that the PO goes out in.

So measure the distance between the panel studs, look in the catalog for an enclosure of the same size as you currently have (72 x 54) and see the print for that backpanel hole distance.