off line PLC and wincc.HELP ME

MEHDI_SHRI

Hi my freinds
I want connecting beetwin PLC simulator and wincc. For example desing a program then define this simulator then desgin this process schema in wincc and manualy change the parameter in step7 program then see the result in wincc throth simulator or directly.
Is it posible? Wich solution you suggest me?
Thanks for your attention.

hi there
You can have a connection between PLSIM and WinCC (scada).You need to start PLSIM and then start WinCC, connection should establish.

Afterwards everthing will correspond as per set configuration.

Yes, that should be OK. Just remember when you're adding new S7 communnication driver make sure that MPI address in WinCC matches MPI address in PLCSIM. I think that by default, the address is 2.
Good luck!