IFM Camera Off-line

Gadelric

Team,

I have a few IFM O2D inspection cameras that are dropping from the PLC network.
I can connect to the cameras with the editing software via the same switch that the PLC connects to the camera.
I can see the PLC as well as the cameras, but the PLC says nope until I power cycle the camera.
I have been working with support, but have had no luck with everything they recommend.
Any ideas?

Things of note:
Allen Bradley PLC.
Up to date camera firmware.
Ethernet IP connection.
6 other cameras on the machine with no issues.
Camera has been replaced, cables have been exchanged between other cameras.
Switch has been replaced and upgraded to gigabit per IFM recommendations.
Factory recommended RPI is 10 ms, we have tried 50 ms as well as 100 ms.

This started out with 1 camera on 1 machine, now I'm up to 5 cameras across several different machines.

Keyence cameras on the same machine do not have issues.

Dropping from the network is random and they seem to do it when the machine is idle over night, but even then it can sit for weeks with no issues.

Maybe someone is feeding it after midnight and the gremlins are getting out...o_O