WinCC Flexible - appearence problem

vlad.colesnic

Hello guys,

Did you have this problem with WinCC Flexible?
I made a message field that i use on a page. This field has by default a border that i don't want to see. I entered in properties, representation and i choosed the advanced view mode. Than i entered in properties, configuration and now is enabled the access to changing all the colors of the background, the text and the grid. Anyway,if here i put all the colors to white, the border still appears.
Could anyone ever get rid of that border????

Thanx in advance,
Vlad

Did you try unchecking the 3D box? It is somewhere in the appearance area

Just took a look, and it appears that Vlad is right. The border cannot be removed or hidden in any way.
On the other hand, why is that so important ?
I think that with the simple message view you can disable the border.

You are right, with the simple message view the border shouldn't be there anymore - but this is only in theory because i cannot see it. When i change to simple mode view, i do not have access anymore to changing any colors and the background comes black by default.
This is so important because the program is already built with protool and it runs on other 30 machines, and there is no border there. Now that we must use WinCC flexible (due to the burying of protool) we must convert our old protool software and keep it as much as possible as the original. (this border seems to annoy the customer)