1784-ktx error

Alcoa Tech

I am trying to use an old 1784-KTX card. I get the following error."The dual port memory of the device is either not at the specified address or is conflicting with another device in your computer." The system is newly formatted with a fresh install of XP Pro. I can't find any conflict. The card was removed from a working system a couple of years ago. Has anyone seen this or have any ideas?

Thanks,
Mike

Alcoa Tech said:
Thanks for the manual. I didn't have one and hadn't gotten around to looking yet. I appreciate your help.

Mike

Your welcome, I hope it helps to solve your problem.

Similar Topics

Hey everyone, Ran into an issue on a customer's system a couple times recently and wanted to check if anyone might have any clue what's going on...
Replies
Views
I have and old computer running controlview300 in dos. I’m try to update to rsview32. But the question I have now is getting communication...
Replies
Views
Has anyone tried using a 1784-PKTX in a PCIe slot, using a PCIe to PCI adapter? :scratch:
Replies
Views
Hi, Previously we used SS5136SD DH+ cards for communicating with Allen Bradley SLC 5/04 PLC utilizing Wonderware free SST5136 DDE server. This...
Replies
Views
Hi All, A quick question. I have one Computer with 1784 PKTX Card for interfacing with DH+ Network. One PLC nearby control room has got:- 1. 2...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom