Omron C40k

mwilliams

Hello All,
I'm new to this website but it looks valuable. I just "inherited" 10 C40K controllers and need help. Where can I get the SYSWIN software and necessary cables, etc. to communicate with this dinosaur. Reasonably priced and available I hope. Any other input probably appreciated. Thanks....Mike

mwilliams,

Please be aware that the Host Link unit you will require:
C20-LK201-V1(3G2C7-LK201-EV1) has been discontinued.

If you are able to get ou hands on one of these units don't let it go.

In addition to this you will require a CBL-200(or equivalent).

Similar Topics

Hello Guys, a pleasant day to you. I have an Omron C40K plc unit, which is to be replaced with CP1E. On the program file, I came across an...
Replies
Views
We are tasked with troubleshooting and repairing an Omron C40k-CDR-A PLC, we are looking for the correct software and a host link unit in order to...
Replies
Views
I am trying to get info on an omron sysmac c40k. The plc works, but 2 of the inputs are shorted and i would like to just move the inputs to an...
Replies
Views
Dear friends, Please help me to identify this part it is on a OMRON C40K PLC which is not going to RUN mode I found this part...
Replies
Views
We've got the Omron Sysmac C40K in a few of our machines at work, one of them started to behave bad and gave up. Power LED on and input LEDs work...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom