S7 Profibus problem

aldarin

Hello,
I ve been trying hard till this morning to communicate between s7-314C-2DP and and 313C attached CP342-5. I am trying to send some data such as setpoint in real, counter values in dint and commands in a word among two CPUs. But I could not get any result I always see the same error: "Distributed I/Os:End of syncronization with a DP master".
I read and write data from or to the 313C by DPSEND and DPRECV functions. On the 314C-2DP side I receive or send data by DPRD_DAT and DPWR_DAT since I have configured the CPU as master on the bus and I need data consistency. I really need some help because I am getting mad here.

Thanks for your help.

Hello aldarin.

I dont know exactly what goes wrong in your application. It sounds like you are on the right track. Try to adapt the sample project in this FAQ:
http://support.automation.siemens.com/WW/view/en/19054790

Are you sure that cabling and connectors are OK ?
You can try to connect a diagnostics capable CP (CP5511, CP5512, CP5611) and use the diagnostics in the Set PG/PC Interface utility to try and see if both nodes are present on the network.