Rslogix500 SLC500 indirect addressing

sdhiraj

Hello all,

I am programming with indirect addressing in SLC 5/05 using RSlogix500 software.

Sometimes processor get faulted with error code 2Ch

description:Referenced indirect address element outside data file limit. This non-recoverable error occurs at run time.

Can anyone help me in this matter.

Regards

Sdhiraj

Your data file is not big enough. i.e you have N7:0 properties set for 10 words. N7:0 to N7:9 but your are tring to address N7:11. Increase the number of words under the properties setting for that data file

proper.jpg

Similar Topics

Ive got an SLC500 rack that I want to use for some hands on learning. SLC 5/05 CPU Ive got RSlogix 500 v 8.10.00 cpr9 RSLinx classic 2.57.00...
Replies
Views
Hello, Please I need help 🤞🏻, I would like to establish the sending and reception of data between SLC500 Allen Bradley and DSP Texas...
Replies
Views
So here's my situation, I have been tasked with modifying the logic to mimic a button press in the PLC. I have two identical machines however one...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm new to programming. I'm using RSLogix500 to modify an existing program for a SLC500. My plan was to use one of the existing inputs...
Replies
Views
So i have an allen bradley rack (2080-LC50-24QWB), i have it connected through ethernet. I dont have an offline program so im trying to upload...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom