Thanks, and have a great weekend

Lenze Drives

Coachman said:
We installed a new plant and 75% of the plant are Lenze drives
What is your opinion about Lenze Drives 9300 series? Have their
availibilty and service gotten better since moving their entire
U.S. operation to Uxbridge,Ma?

Thanks, and have a great weekend

We have a lot of Lenze drives in our production area, so far in our history we did not encounter some problem with the drives you mention. We only encounter some problem with 8200 Motec type. All our Lenze drive we are using is produced in germany.

Used to rep Lenze. Glad I don't any more! If by Lenze you mean the AC Tech line which they recently bought, you are probably ok but, if you mean the German Lenze, you have solidly designed drives but absolutely no support in North America.

After rep'ing them for three years and basically being left out to dry on everything, even product availability and ship dates, much less anything resembling technical support in English, I gave up and moved on.

If you are blessed with a local distributor with solid tech support, you are probably in good shape. Otherwise, brace yourself. It could get nasty---real nasty!

We have worked with SIEMENS, AB, ABB.
We have several LENZE 93XX servo inveters on CANBUS and are going to buy few more.
It's designed to near perfection.

Last edited: