omron c28k EPROM

smilewe

i have an EPROM from Omron C28k PLC with Prog in it,but the PLC is bad . I do not have a host link and other PLC .I can read the Eprom from EPROM reader and how can I trans it to any kind of Program ?

I am poor to writer English , thanks
Any info/opinons is welcomed.
Thanks

Hello Paulus,
I can read BIN code from 27c64 EPROM
The bin file is in omron 28k27c64a.zip

regards

Boy, have not used EPROMs for many years. I do not have Syswin on my computer any more and cannot remember if it had a read/write facility to EPROM or not. I know old CAPS did. If it does you could probably use that to upload the program from the EPROM.

BobB said:
Boy, have not used EPROMs for many years. I do not have Syswin on my computer any more and cannot remember if it had a read/write facility to EPROM or not. I know old CAPS did. If it does you could probably use that to upload the program from the EPROM.
I have SYSWIN and LSS ,but I can't connect PLc read it

Can you use the software to read from the EPROM with an EPROM reader/writer attached to the computer? That is about your only option as far as I can see.

how big is the machine? just replace the PLC and write the program it will be faster thats what i would do

BobB said:
Can you use the software to read from the EPROM with an EPROM reader/writer attached to the computer? That is about your only option as far as I can see.
yes,I can. but I can't changed the binary code to program file.
In online mode, SYSWIN can read binary to a program ,unfortunately
my PLC is bad, and only EPROM is good.

Syswin only reads binary from the PLC and converts it to ladder. If Syswin can read from an EPROM burner in binay it will convert to ladder. As I said I have not used Syswin for years and do not even have it on the computer anymore. Can Syswin read/write to and from an EPROM? If so, you can read the program by uploading the binary file from an EPROM burner and Syswin will convert it into ladder.