C28K Omron memory error

Gary,

Could not agree more. Since I don't currently have the hardware and software available to me to download the program I have one of my helpers going line by line and documenting the program. It's tedious, but worth it.

Furthermore, I'm working on obtaining the software (syswin) and hardware (host link etc) to download the program and convert it to work with Omron's latest PLC. That way if I lose one, I can replace it with a brand new one.

Again, I can't thank you enough for your help. I've learned quite a bit about these things this week. It's not a common elevator component.

Hi Sam,
Just a heads up. Syswin is also obsolete. It will be able to communicate serial to the Host Link of the 'K' series with a 3G2S6-LK201 unit to save the program.
The new controllers from Omron will probably be the CP1L / CP1H. These require CX-Programmer to communicate to the PLC.
CX-Programmer can upload the older program from the saved Syswin file. You will then need to change the channel allocations in the unit before downloading to the new PLC.
Note: CX-Programmer is part of the CX-ONE package from Omron.
You can download a trial version of CX-ONE for 30 days before you will have to pay for the software.
https://industrial.omron.ca/en/products/cx-one#downloads

Let me know if I can help you out with anything.
Regards,