RSNetworx For Dnet Tag Generator

plcengineer

I ran this utility today and it appeared to work ok. However, when I went to pull in an E-3 relay, I only seen three bits in the output word, OutA, OutB and Trip Reset. Where do I stroke the bit for pulling in the E-3. Also, I energized the Trip Reset bit and it didn't reset a fault..

Pleaese Advise

Generally Output A = Run Forward, but it's entirely up to how you have the overload wired to the contactor.

Make sure you have the scanlist downloaded to the 1756-DNB (the Tag Generator Utility doesn't do this for you) and that the 1756-DNB is successfully in RUN mode by setting the RUN bit in the command word.

Similar Topics

After installing Studio for Logix5000 V21 last month, today I needed to view an RSNetworx for DNET file. All the items in the networx file have ...
Replies
Views
I lost an AB legacy 160 drive. I replaced it with another 160 with a different FRN #. I resolved the mismatch when I scanned the network. I...
Replies
Views
I am getting random comm loss (error code 561 i think?) anyway i looked it up and its loss of comm to 2 modules on a controlnet network. The 2...
Replies
Views
The back story: We have one customer that has some equipment that uses DeviceNet that must remain in place. On those (5) DeviceNet networks they...
Replies
Views
Hello. If anybody has seen this before and could provide some clues I and some other people would be extremely grateful if you can share such...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom