WinCC flexible Data Logging

bluecar

I'm trying to set up a few tags (Reals, Ints, DInts) to be data logged during an automatic process. I have these tags configured to be logged "On demand" to a specific Data Log. I also have 2 boolean tags that start and stop this Data log, as it does not log continously only during an automatic cycle. These boolean tags have Events -> Change value -> StartLogging and StopLogging configured under the Function List. Does anyone know if this sounds like it will work the way I want it to?

It should work.

Because you are telling it when to log you will have to call the event to log the data. If its coming off a bool then goto the bool tag and in the on change event call the log data. Then everytime the bool changes it will take one data log.