CSD - Custom Data Monitor in RXLogix 500

neerajpuranik

Dear Friends,
I was going thru manual "RXLogix 500 getting results" when I came across CSD - Custom Data Monitor. Is it similar to Veriable tables in Step7 & Status Chart in Microwin. Is it possible to monitor bit or word address as per choice like we do it in Step7. Is it also possible to force values from it.
Regards,
Neeraj

I can't say if its like step7 or Microwin, never used them. But below is a screen shot of an RSLogix Custom Data Monitor.
Bits and word.

DataMonitor.jpg

Thanks Mickey.
What more I would like to ask is that whether it is possible to force values from here. Sometimes while testing logic it really comes handy when u want to watch instantenuous responce of a force on some other output or input which is in another faraway rung. Another question is "is it possible to view Timer & counter values in CSD".
Regards,
Neeraj

The rules for forcing apply. ( you can only force inputs or outputs just right click and select force on or off). You can change the value of bits, integers, floating point, timers, counters etc. by just double clicking them and write the new value, as long as nothing else in the program is writing to it.
Yes you can display timers ,counters any data type can be displayed.