Drawing Curves WinCC Flex

mmm, I was going to draw a squetch of a machine and then show (by flashing) wich part had an error and things like that..., I guess it should be a little "squared"

Thanks anyway

Juan

Put in a picture then put fields on top that flash for that part. I have even cut machines into different pictures and made them move using animations.

Similar Topics

Looking for any information or ideas on drawing sets that have multiple control panels on them. Where I currently work we typically only have 1...
Replies
Views
Just curious what the 'standard' is where you are. I assume 11 x 17 (or A3 for ISO people) is standard, but I could be wrong. My shop was using...
Replies
Views
Just wondering for those of you who work on process machines, do you typically make your drawings follow the ISA designations or do you have...
Replies
Views
I have a pdf schematic drawing of a control panel that I made a few changes to. I would like to document the changes on the drawing but I don't...
Replies
Views
Hello ! I need help to understand these arrows on this solenoid this solenoid is activated electrically by 110 VAC and it is being used to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom