Poll: Drawing size

To me, there is not a “right” or “wrong” way to present drawings. It is all about specifications & preferences: your customer’s specs, your company’s specs, and finally your own personal preference.

There are many ways which are good, and thus might well be called 'right' depending on the circumstances.

There are also plenty of ways which are unquestionably bad enough to be called 'wrong.' Drawn in sharpie on a set of napkins, for example. :p

There are also plenty of ways which are unquestionably bad enough to be called 'wrong.' Drawn in sharpie on a set of napkins, for example. :p

I have a customer with a machine that has an OEM hand drawn schematic that is 6 or 7 pages.

They requested, and had to pay for, a better copy that came hand drawn also.

Similar Topics

Hi, Do you have any trick to make a software working when the 30 days demo version is expired? I've tried to uninstall/clean the registers etc...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to use DTM browser to make make modbus poll from RTAC. I'm able to get the points in first poll object. But not able to get anything in...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I have a Omron 3G3MX2 drive and I want to learn how its Modbus registers work by connecting to pc via Modbus poll software. does...
Replies
Views
i am using modbus pol to trouble shoot a modbus comms issue. I have device communicating modbus over rs485 going through a lantronix express DR...
Replies
Views
There are so many different ways to tackle the first sheet of the schematics. I've seen some people with a cover sheet, followed by several...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom