RSBatch ActiveX

fredericnew

Hello, I need to use the RSBatch ActiveX within an RSView project.
I created a new Display and put both the BatchView.ControlRecipeList and the BatchView2.ProcedureView ActiveX in there.
the RecipeList activeX is functionning without having to change anything to it (the RSView interface being installed on the computer harboring the RSBatch server); but I cannot get the ProcedureView to display anything.

anyone ever had this issue?

thank you

Similar Topics

I wish is was a joke. I will think of a punch line when i get finished this project. I am working on setting up a testbed for programming and...
Replies
Views
Hi,all. We have a RSBatch 6.0 installed in Windows 2000 operating system, and it worked very well this years. But the computer need to be upgrate...
Replies
Views
Good day All, I am getting Error 1 when I try to open trends on my client. I tried to resolve the problem by creating .cab files but that did not...
Replies
Views
I'm testing the ability to make a custom ActiveX control for PVP7 applications to be able to write data out in an XML format. With my simple...
Replies
Views
I found a list of activex controls in view studio for which I simply cannot find any information on online. I don't know what they do. For example...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom