config sportster to a control logix

PLC_NEWBIE

I've successful configured a 56k sportster to a SLC. Now I'm attempting to configure a sportster 56k to a control logix with no success. I'm guessing i need to change a command or maybe even a dip in the modem. I've tried all combinations full duplex, crc, bcc, duplicate detection enabled and disabled.

I've bought a radkit, but i dont think its worth the $. Any help with the settings would be appreciate. thanks in advance

I am not modem expert, last time I used it about 8 years ago, but the biggest difference between CLX and SLC is a Error checking:

by default SLC is CRC, Logix is BCC

Default Logix settings:
19200,N,1, Full Duplex BCC

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi, We have an application that has a device that goes through a reboot (appears un-graceful) What then happens is the MVI module appears to hang...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have some difficulties with programming a NAT config in my Scalance SC636-2C When programming the NAT-table i'm not able to reach my...
Replies
Views
Hello Folks, Has anyone configured a Momentum high speed counter on Unity 13.1. We need the wiring diagram for Momentum High speed counter and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m trying to copy the configuration from one MVI69-MCM to another. I am having no luck establishing serial comms with the device...
Replies
Views
I have 3 new PowerFlex 7000 VFD's. Rockwell was out to do some checking before startup. These are part of a larger electrical project. I gave the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom