RSView32 security mystery

fredericnew

Hello, I am currently working with an existing project to which I am adding some feature.
the project has several users defined under the security tab with login macro assigned for different levels of access.
while troubleshooting yesterday I realized that eventhough I was logged in at the highest level possible; the display would not give me access to features restricted to this level.
this was functionning before.
Security is implemented by setting the value of a tag (Security\CurrentUserLevel) and then adding animation to some of the elements of the screen, making them invisible if the tag value is less than what is expected.
for some reason; RSView does not run the login macro even if the login is successful.
I can run the macro manually and it works perfect.
is there something obvious that I have changed on the Security tab that would prevent the execussion of the Macro?

thank you