WinCC Flexible Data Log

CharlesM

I have a data log that is setup as a circluar log so the old data will fall off after the file gets so big. 99% of the time the log is getting part data. My customer wants me to add the part number into the data log. If I add it to the data log will WinCC Flexible keep at least one value of the part number?

Hii

I thik it is possible ,if you used one internal string tag for part number.Link it with I/O field on the screen where customer can put the part number.configure this tag logged this tag in standared tag loging
Warm regards
Nehe

I think you are saying that you dont want to have part of the logfile overwritten.
Configure 2 logs.
One detailed with circular logfiles.
One condensed ("summary" ?) with neverending logfiles.

Similar Topics

Hi colleagues.We do data logging system.We want to record three temperatures under a certain condition. We prepared the project as follows. We do...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, first a quick introduction. I have made a game, for introduction to industrial electronics purposes, which lets the user put their...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a measuring system that measures a record every 2 degrees until 380 degrees. this fills 190 records with actual position and a...
Replies
Views
Hello i have currently a problem with data archive that are used to display on trends i have approximately 50 tags recording with an update rate...
Replies
Views
Hi, Someone can help me?Now i am studying WinCC Flexible.In data logging ,i can log the data in Acquisition Mode:Cyclic and On change.But on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom