OT....looking for a Proportional Valve

XtremeIN

Hello all,
As the title says I am looking for a Proportional Valve. We are using a Burkert type 6223 with a type 1094 controler. It MUST be Stainless or PVC, 4-20 mA input, 3/4".

Thanks,
Micheal

If you have any questions or need more information feel free to ask.....

Last edited:
Are you controlling Air, Oil, Water?

What pressure ranges are you working in?

What accuracy/repeatability/resolution do you need?

What frequency responce do you need?

1) Why isn't what you are using now satisfactory? The purpose of looking for else is . . . ?

2) typical inlet pressure?

3) how much pressure drop do you want the valve to take?

4) max flow rate?

5) medium temperature?

6) hazardous area? extreme operating environment?

7) actuator runs on air? electric?

Are you controlling Air, Oil, Water? Water

What pressure ranges are you working in? 125 PSI static, 40-50 PSI filling

What accuracy/repeatability/resolution do you need? unknown

What frequency responce do you need? unknown

1) Why isn't what you are using now satisfactory? The purpose of looking for else is . . . ? look for a less expensisve one, the Burkert works fine

2) typical inlet pressure? see above

3) how much pressure drop do you want the valve to take?

4) max flow rate? as high as possible for a 3/4 valve

5) medium temperature? average 77, min 70, max 90

6) hazardous area? extreme operating environment? no

7) actuator runs on air? electric? electric

Any control valve in this size range and material would cost over 1K easily. Try Dwyer or McMaster catalogs. Can't say it is the best, but definately one of the cheapest. If no luck - just use Burkert.