After installing Step 7 V5.4 SP3.1 my CP5512 doesn't work any more.

pietervdb

Hi,

Monday i have downloaded the new update for Siemens step7 (SIMATIC_S7_STEP7_V54_SP31_alone.zip) because i still have some problems with SP3 and WinCC Flexible 2005. The installation goes without any problems.

Thursday when I try to connect to a CPU with my CP5512 PCMCIA card I get an error.
When I look at the “Set PG/PC interface” is see a yellow dot with exclamation mark in it next to my CP5512 interface.
I though maybe the driver is corrupted when installing SP3.1. So I deleted the interface in the device manager and reboot my system. My system found new hardware but it couldn’t recognize it .

I called the Siemens hotline but this is there answer that didn’t worked for me.

* Deinstallation des CP5512 aus dem Windows Geräatemanager (device manager van windows)

* Entfernen des CP5512

* Entfernen alle Registry-Folder unterhalb folgendem Verzeichnis, die CP5512 im Namen haben:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Siemens\SINEC\LogDevices

* Neustart des Systems
* Stecken und Installieren des CP5512 (automatisch)

Does anyone has another idea?