directlogic analogs

plc noob

can anyone explain the analog setup in direct logic plc's such as the 205 system i have a f2-08ad-1 analog card with a 260 processor . the manual talks about it using x input addresses . but the analog should go to a vmem location . i thought . sorry but i am not getting much from the manual . thanks in advance

Which 'manual' did you read? The analog cards have their own manual, available for free online (specifically D2-ANLG-M). There is an overall section and a chapter for your specific module. Within that chapter are sections specific to your CPU. There are example programs. Finally with DirectSOFT are example programs. Go through all then then come back with specific questions.

Similar Topics

Good morning fellow sea captains and wizards, I am being asked to do the above and obtain 4 values from each slave, I know about the MRX and MWX...
Replies
Views
Is it correct to say that the dl05 program when uploaded does not store the current value in a v memory location? I have a customer that has one...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Background: We have a Directlogic 405 PLC that has an output card that has all solenoids on it. These solenoids are on plugs with...
Replies
Views
Can someone please explain the sinking and sourcing with respect to DL405 series PLC? I have already been through the manuals. Explanations with...
Replies
Views
I'm new to the whole Drum idea. I tried to figure it out but couldn't. I'm wanting to use a drum or sequencer to seqence a V memory depending on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom