Omron-Cqm1h-Cpu21

i want to read some information from a device which using Modbus-Jbus for communication. i want to use cqm1h plc in order to communicate with that device. would you give some examples of using TXD and RXD functions for sending and receiving data in Modbus protocol. the data in the memory of that device are stored in the Hex format.
Thanks

Similar Topics

Hello, i have a omron plc with cqm1h cpu, and is protected by um read password i need any program to crack it lik xtal, plc backup tool v6 with...
Replies
Views
Hi. I work for an industrial machinery merchant so we have to try to get uploads from all sorts of different PLCs & HMIs. Our latest victim is an...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am new here, and hope if there is any things I done wrongly, please feel free to tell me. Thanks in advance. Currently, I am deal with PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi, i have been given the task of measurring temperatues of a certain cooking chamber in my factory...they have a plc omron cqm1h-cpu21. My boss...
Replies
Views
I want to download the program to the PLC Omron CQM1H-CPU21 using RS232, but an error message appears Dip Switch settings are wrong, therefore how...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom