Ab Rio

bsprowls

I am using 1794 equipment. I have a P13 power supply as the first module, a ASB mooule then a 1794 IF4FI analog input module. My question is, in the AB scheme of things, R/G/M, which is the input module, 0, 1 or 2?

Think of things from the 1794-ASB's perspective: The analog input module is Group 0, Slot 0.

The power supply isn't addressable.

You're going to need to understand the configuration and data block transfers for this module based on which controller you've connected it to. Are you using a PLC-5, an SLC, or a ControlLogix ?

Similar Topics

hello, I have a problem with my AN-X2-AB-DHRIO Prosoft module, I can't connect with the module because I lost a microSD card that has firmware and...
Replies
Views
We have a remove PLC rack that is being used to collect data from older equipment via a 1756-DHRIO module. This module occasionally faults out...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have information or documentation regarding the protocol used in Rockwell's Remote IO, and how the physical layer of the network...
Replies
Views
I have never understood how the I/O is configured using RIO. In the tree there is only the RIO module, not the racks of I/O attached or all the...
Replies
Views
HI All, I would like to know your opinion about the disposition over the 1734 and 1718 rack for the I/O Cards. - Normally I use for the first...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom