panelview 600

cacaroblk68

Open the panelbuilder32 file. Navigate to Application, Security select the Operators tab. You will be able to change the password here.

Hope this helps

and welcome to the forum

You need to explain the situation a little better....

This will only work if the PLC code is not using generating the password/s and acceptance profile.
What aggentinfoil is referring to is the "embedded" security function in RSview-ME. Funny enough, you cannot "View" the embedded password in RSview, unlike the old versions of Panelbuilder. So, to make a long story short, you will have to change the password, or make a new one, and download the code to the PV+ if this is the case.
I prefer to code the Password and uuthorization in the PLC for this very reason, and use password_tags in the PLC to confirm, or apply security to each screen thereafter.