anybody???

Agree... What plc? what are you trying to do?

'Attach more interrupts to one event'... Not really, unless you can chain them in your code, but I'm tempted to believe that's not what you want to do.

An interrupt handler generally is designed to do something based on a specific trigger, time, input change of state, exception.

Depending on the PLC, you **might** be able to call subroutines from the interrupt, but you need to be careful there of how deeply the stack can be nested, and that your interrupt processing doesn't take too much time, or you will trip the watchdog timer.

Similar Topics

I am trying to connect with a Schneider plc which has a firmware version only available in Somachine v4.2. In Machine expert After taking upload...
Replies
Views
Hi All, At work we primarily use Rockwell products and they are pretty good to work with and rock solid for industrial environments. A little...
Replies
Views
11 months ago I ordered a 10" Redlion HMI. I was given an April delivery date. April came and went. I waited, and in June I asked our vendor...
Replies
Views
If I want to think about PLCs, I come here. For Home Automation there are various good forums. When Mum was alive, I had two or three...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom