Controlnet Cards Redundacy

djpalaz

I have two controlnet cards, when i remove the connector cable from channel A, the system does not switch to channel B. It seems to go into error both channel A and B leds are flashing on the cnet module at node 1. The Channel A led is red and B is green at node 2. The system has been scheduled using RSnetworxs.

Similar Topics

Hi all, A quick question about removing and replacint I/O cards. I have a ControlLogix redundant system with two seperate ControlNet links...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am having a weired problem with controlnet network and 1756-OB16I cards. The problem is i am not being able to force a...
Replies
Views
hi guys, first time post so be nice to me. :) just been put on a project with controlnet issues with two CLX cars sitting in racks right above...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, looking for advice in this particular scenario. Currently we have a controlnet bus that has (6) CN2DN devices and (2) powerflex...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a cheap USB to ControlNet or USB to DeviceNet adapter (I'm looking for both). I thought PLC Cable would have one but I did not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom