STI light curtains

jshaffer

Does any one have a schmatic of the boards in a light curtain box.The wiring diagrams or any helpful tips for troublshooting them.

Troubleshooting tip: Keep plenty of spare relays and cable ties to hold them in.

The little plug in relays are the only failure we ever have aside from alignment issues. The controller monitors the timing of the auxillary contacts in those relays and will fault when they don't occur within a very tight operating window.

Similar Topics

Hello, I recently started working at a place that uses Emerson/GE. They have installed some newer RSTI-EP remote I/O replacing the old genius...
Replies
Views
Good day Programmers I have a RSTi-EP CPE100 Standalone Controller from Emerson as well as a STXMBE001 (MODBUS TCP/IP) as a Modbus communication...
Replies
Views
Pulling my hair out again. I'm using RS Emulate 500 I have read everything I possibly can in the 1400 reference manual. My STI is working, but...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Trying to set up a new positioner and require a password for a IMI STI STID8FT ?? Any suggestions as we cant get support until the...
Replies
Views
Hi I have the PLC setup as shown on the attached picture and it doesn't seem to work. I expect to see the counter counting to 5 in 5 seconds and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom