Bristol Babcock 3310 & BSAP Global addressing

plcnovel

Hi Guys
I am in urgent need to get some technical information on 3310 and BSAP global addressing stuff. Things like how can we connect the two 3310 RTUs as level 1 and 2 using global addressing? What are the wiring connections? I will really appreciate if somebody can provide me with this information or even point out in the right directions. Thanks in advance

Regards

1-800-395-5497 Bristol tech support.

Are you using Netview? Is one 3310 a master and the other a slave? Or are they just on different levels with a master above?

I don't have access to any of my own notes but BB does publish pinout diagrams and a great set of electronic books with many programming examples.

Sorry, I'm in the wrong place to help more.
Mike

arrowpilot said:
1-800-395-5497 Bristol tech support.

Are you using Netview? Is one 3310 a master and the other a slave? Or are they just on different levels with a master above?

I don't have access to any of my own notes but BB does publish pinout diagrams and a great set of electronic books with many programming examples.

Sorry, I'm in the wrong place to help more.
Mike

Thanks for your help. Yes one RTU on level 1 is a master to the level 2 RTU which is a slave. Where can i access those electronic books? Your help will really be appreciated
Regards