Creating New Equiment in Braumat v5.3

Adeyemo

I am an Automation Engineer. My company requested that more fermenting tanks be installed. The tanks are now installed and what is next is to incorporate this changes into braumat v5.3 which is the SCADA adopted by my company.

The existing tanks were 28 in numbers and now addition two(2)has been added to make a total of 30 tanks.

Can anybody tell me how to do this? I will appreciate if I could get a help from the "Experts"

Thanks

The only experince ive had with braumat didnt go well. All I can do is possibly help people by saying the one I used sat on top of an S7 PLC. Also, many of the tags where in deutsch and not english.

Thanks for your reply. My braumat too is on step 7. And like you said, most of the tags are in deutsch. It makes it difficult for me to really follow and understand the help files.

If you can, could you please tell me how to create a recipe and steps in braumat?

Thanks