Bridging MB+ nets on a Quantum

A Modicon Quantum PLC is equipped with a NOM 211 00 network option module, featuring a Modbus Plus port. My question is:

Can a Modbus master device, connected to the Quantum's native Modbus Plus port, address a device which is connected to the Modbus Plus port on the NOM 211 00?

If the answer is yes, How do I address the device on the NOM MB+ net? I mean, how should the five byte routing be filled in?
Must the NOM have a different MB+ address than the CPU?

The question can also be formulated: Can a Modicon Quantum with a NOM act as a Modbus Plus bridge?

I'll bump this up for you Per.

I don't think you can bridge through the Quantum to communicate to nodes on the NOM network. Then again we have only installed 1 NOM and it wasn't required to use it as a bridge.

Hope somebody else has a more definitive answer for you, cause I'm curious now.

Brian.