Replacing Variable Tags in Proficy ME 5.7

kdcui

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a series of Ladder Logic blocks for a chemical storage tanks and associated valves, piping, etc...

I want to use the same exact logic, except replace all tags referencing "Tank 1" to those referening "Tank 2." The memory addresses for Tank 2 are offset by varying amounts, so I can't just tell the program to increment the used register addresses by "X."

I wondering if there is any replace function that will let me search for instances of "Tank 1" and replace them with a specified variable?

Right now I have found the "Replace" tool but it only seems to search for text.

Similar Topics

Hello, does anybody know if it is possible to replace a table name within a FSC expression with a variable that updates the table name based off...
Replies
Views
I have a plc @-20 in my factory where i cannot anymore upload the ladder program . . I Have in front of me a plc 2-30 .. Can i replace it ...
Replies
Views
After replacing the 70 with the 525, the PLC can read from the drive and recognizes it as online, but no commands are being listened to. PLC is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, It's been a while but have an odd request. Have a customer that has a AB SLC5/05 with a SDN module. On the network are several...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever replaced a touch screen on a legacy Red Lion G3 series HMI?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom