Tri logi

yogy

Has any one used the tri Logi software and can tell me how to get an out put to the physical world and how to get an input in.

I’m designing a PLC system as my final year project and I want to have an input and a output from a wireless network. This is how it works, I’m going to use a wireless link to connect the HMI with the PLC both the HMI and the PLC is computer based. I did the programming using Tri Logi but in unable to synchronize it with the wireless system. So is there any way of doing it, if not is there any other software I could use for this.

Similar Topics

Good Morning Folks, I'm having an issue with a triconex tri-gp. After 24-48 hours of runtime, I lose my SCADA connection to it, which I correct...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I’m trying to read/write to a triconex Tri-GP using a red lion local HMI and Honeywell DCS using PCDI via modbus. I have the triconex...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Im hoping to get some insight from you guys regarding isolation procedures and diplays. We are building functionality into our PLC code...
Replies
Views
Has anybody ever used a Tri-PLC? (triplc.com) Not my normal cup of tea, but I have an application that needs to use an IR sensor array that talks...
Replies
Views
Tri-Test is a small tool for testing your Tristation (main software for programming Triconex controllers) application using a script based...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom