Field PG with Graph 5?

Gwinnutt

Is anyone able to advise whether the last/latest version of Graph 5 will run on a recent generation Field PG on XP? Siemens no longer make Graph 5 available as a bundle option even if the machine is being ordered with both Step 5 and Step 7 installed. I have not supplied a PG with Graph 5 for several years now and believe the last machine I did install it on was a late Power PG running W98 or 2K with Step 5 as the primary package.
I have been able to source good used ex service dpt machines out of Germany in the past (but they too seem to be thin on the ground these days)so I may be looking to source a couple of good Field or Power PG's, depending on the answer to my question. Any suggestions?
Many thanks.

Many thanks. But why are Siemens not making Graph 5 available as part of a bundle set with a new PG which has Step 5 by special order? Each time I try to order a new PG with Step7 and 5 and Graph 5, Siemens send the order back saying that Graph 5 cannot be supplied as part of the order(??)