IFM DTA100 ASi

YCB

Hi,

did anyone worked with IFM DTA100 RFID system on Step7 ??? I'm looking for some examples and all I found is some document in German. Is there a chance of some ENGLISH documents for it ?

Best Regards

YCB said:
Hi,

did anyone worked with IFM DTA100 RFID system on Step7 ??? I'm looking for some examples and all I found is some document in German. Is there a chance of some ENGLISH documents for it ?

Best Regards

Hello YCB;
The IFM presentation for the DTA100 states:
"The read/ write head is operated as an analogue slave according to profile 7.4 in the AS-i network, which means that up to 31 slaves can be controlled by one master."​
The CP343-2_e.pdf manual (As-i master CP for S7-300 CPUs that supports As-i profile 7.4) states:​
"You access the analog values of AS-i analog slaves in the user program using the system function blocks SFC 58 / SFC 59 (“write_data_record” /“read_data_record”). For this function, you use data record numbers 140–147."
It contains explanations on mapping As-i addresses and data record values, and a program example on how to use the SFCs. You will have to adapt the SFCs parameters to match the number of slaves dand data values you need to acquire, but it should be doable.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier