Thank you all

iggy

Lifetime Supporting Member
Its been one year today that I have been working in the industrial control community. I had no formal training, pretty much got thrown in and hoped for the best. I have really enjoyed this past year and could not have gotten through it without you all, always had an answer to all my questions and I really thank you for the support.
This past month I wrote my own program for new equiptment being installed and did all the HMI, and pannelmate (yes pannelmate) work. I was like a proud father.
Thank you all again and again, I hope this year that I get to answer some questions instead of asking.

Similar Topics

Replies
Views
I've been doing Modbus for 20 odd years but almost never do I have to use a slave simulator. Until today. I used Peak HMI's freeware RTU slave...
Replies
Views
So I have a personal project where I want to use a photosensor relay (no/nc) as inputs on my Siemens logo. When the lights are on I want the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm curious if anyone else has had this issue. I am the site coordinator and purchase ten seats of Rockwell Software each year for our...
Replies
Views
:banghead: Dear Rockwell, as we are in the final month of the year, a time that most integrators are swamped with control upgrade projects...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom