PB indicator tag

tjoneill

Hello everyone, just a quick question.
Does a PanelBuilder32 Maintain PB switch states with an indicator tag? Or does it have to be a Multistate??
Thanks in advance

A maintained PB will toggle the Write Tag. The Indicator Tag is used to switch between the different States setup in the States tab. The Indicator Tag only switches the display state of the button so you can indicate a device is truly on or off based on the status of the Indicator Tag. Use of the Indicator Tag is not necessary. If it is left blank, the Write Tag status will change the button state.

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm looking for a dirt cheap digital display + input, that would be wired to an analog input and analog output. This would be for my home...
Replies
Views
Hello..I am new to Plc.I have Mitsubishi Melsec Fx3Ga-40MR PLC controlling a machine for packing powder.Currently the Plc has issue which power...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for flush mount max 22mm, 24VDC,RGB indicator light with UL/ETL listing.
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm coding on a CP2E-N with CX-programmer and trying to get my head around some of the clunkier parts of it, since I'm more familiar...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I configured some FactoryTalk SE multistate indicators but they only reflect state changes only after screen closure and reopening...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom