WinCC Archive

Gromit

Hello,

We want to archive and view as a trend 20 tags. ( What is the min. pause time between arhiving one tag?)
Our idea is to archive these tags and when a peak appears on some of the tags an alarm message appears and the we could slide over the trend and view whats the peak value and what time it appeared.
What software do we need :
- WinCC v6.2 RC128
- WinCC v6.2 1500 Archive?
Is this all we needs? Do we need WinCC User Archive?

Regards

Similar Topics

Hello all, hope all is rolling downhill out there. I just set up and configured a process value archive in a WinCC v7.4 application. I set the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Little question, I want to make an export from WinCC Alarm Archive. I don't see a button like export to csv or whatever. Is it possible with...
Replies
Views
Hello i have currently a problem with data archive that are used to display on trends i have approximately 50 tags recording with an update rate...
Replies
Views
Hi All, 2 days ago i had been looking for WinCC flexible archives viewer, but I had not found any product, only a excel table from Siemens. This...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts I want o archive my runtime data like alarms, reports, trends etc to some another folder which I can copy in case it require in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom