which of you clever Americans programmed this

ME ME ME.... I was reading up on Peter's feed forward :)

I think I got it :site: so what do you think? its my first s7-400 program

disclaimer.... this is what happens when you have too much coffee ;)

When I was in college one of the "gee-whiz" lab projects was to control a reversible DC motor that drove a carriage along a linear axis. The carriage had a broom mounted upside down and free to pivot. The object of the lab was to keep the broom upright. We've come a long way baby.

Wow that is extremely impressive. The way that it recovered from the kick and the slip was incredible. It is amazing what a well-programed PLC-@ can accomplish. Seriously, I am in awe of the talents of the people who made that thing.

Sweet!!! A packmule that runs on a chainsaw engine.
icon10.gif

Seriously though.. Impressive engineering!
icon14.gif

curlyandshemp said:
Its obvious this thing was designed to carry a gatling gun and a few thousand rounds of ammo. If i am not mistaken , I think the military was involved with the funding.

That's a weather balloon.